Our tutors are dedicated to teaching beyond what schools can offer. Each tutor teaches a customised curriculum written by past MOE teachers and examiners of the ‘A’ Level, IB and ‘O’ Level syllabus, crafted to address common misconceptions of students and to ensure that students are in touch with the requirements of their examinations.
Moreover, Mindprep’s tutors are committed to ensuring that students are provided with the most premium tutoring services – they are more than willing to spend time going through students’ practices, and re-explain any concepts after classes, if students require clarification.
Our rates are as follows:
For new students, we offer a paid trial lesson. This means that:
- You only pay for the trial lesson when you enrol.
- We do not collect your material fee and deposit upfront.
- Only when you decide to continue with lessons, will we itemise the material fee and deposit in your bill.
The joining fees applicable are:
- A one-time material fee of $50.
- 1 month of course fee as deposit for each subject.
- A termly fee for each subject.
Class sizes at Mindprep are kept small, at 4 to 8 students, depending on the subject taught. Small class sizes like ours help ensure that each student is given targeted attention from their tutor – tutors are able to monitor their progress throughout lessons and ensure that each student has a holistic and coherent understanding of every concept taught.
We also believe that class sizes should be kept small to facilitate the discussion and discourse between students during lessons. The dynamism and effectiveness of such discussions are ensured by our small class sizes.